Would you like to make your very own cheeky little finger mouse? Of course you would!
They are the perfect thing to counter-act this wet, wet weather we've been having lately. And very handy if you have bored littlies on school holidays.
And you know what... they are easy peasy!
1. Download the pattern sheet, print and cut out the pieces. Curl the tail and bend the ears up.
2. Roll the main body piece to create a cone.
3. Glue or tape into place.
4. Glue the ears on.
5. Glue the cute curly tail on, just on the inside.
6. Glue the whiskers on. Make three snips into each side to create four whiskers on each side.
7. Roll the rectangular piece and glue securely.
8. Glue it into the inside of the mouse. (This is for your finger!)
9. Draw or paint black eyes and a nose.
10. Voila! A lovely little finger mouse friend for you to play with. Have fun!